Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reflection 9 (music)

What?: Our music lesson didn't go as well as planned today. We actually had the class basically rearrange our whole song and tune, but I guess that's what we do it for right?

So what?: Making the lesson plan with music is harder than it looks. It was really hard to find words to fit the music that we chose for the book we chose and to make it actually helpful for students. I thought the words that we chose would be helpful. We decided to do pronouns in an easy to remember pattern, but it's still not easy.

Now what?: I would love to use music in my class. I hope I get the chance to incorporate it into the curriculum I am teaching. I know that memorizing a song always helped me remember important facts. I hope that my students will realize those same things too and learn to use music to their advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment