Sunday, September 19, 2010

Drama, Drama, Drama

What?: I haven't done anything with drama except for my 6th grade play. We did Hamlet and I think I had 2 lines... I loved these games! I was having a hard time not laughing though. My favorite games were the mirror games and the machines.

So What?: It was really fun trying different things like that. I've never thought of drama in that way. Its always just been acting, but I guess that is acting. I think kids would have a lot of the fun with those two also. You get to be creative and its so simple there isn't a lot of pressure with it. I know when I was little the arts were not my thing, well they still aren't. I always felt like I wasn't good at anything with art, but now I've realized that its just your own thing that you make creative.

Now What?: I would definitely like to use the drama games in my classes. I think they are a good way for kids to get up and move around and do something fun to get their minds working and moving. Also, I think kids get really nervous getting up in front of peers and acting and this makes it easy and fun for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment